As used herein, “ATAIX” refers to the company EUROTOKEN OU company, including but not limited to, its owners, directors, investors, officers, employees, agents or other related parties, unless otherwise provided herein.
The User is solely responsible for understanding and complying with any and all laws, rules and regulations of his/her specific jurisdiction that may be applicable to the User in connection with the use of any and all services, products and content of ATAIX.
The User is solely responsible for understanding and complying with any and all laws, rules and regulations of his/her specific jurisdiction that may be applicable to the User in connection with the use of any and all services, products and content of ATAIX.
- Account: means an account registered by the User on the Platform.
- Base Currency: means the first symbol in the trading pair.
- Buyer: means the User who submits an Order to buy Cryptocurrencies through the Platform.
- Commission: means a fee charged by or on behalf of any third party (e.g. bank, non-bank financial institution, payment service provider, etc).
- Cryptocurrency: means peer-to-peer decentralized digital representation of value (e.g. bitcoins, ethers, etc.).
- Deposit: means a Transaction involving transfer of Funds to the Account.
- Fiat currency: means government-issued currency, that is designated as legal tender in its country of issuance through government decree, regulation, or law.
- Funds: means Cryptocurrency, Fiat currency and/or GHS.
- Margin Trading: means leverage trading when the User may trade with borrowed Funds instead of his/her own (i.e. open a position using less of own Funds than the actual amount of this position).
- Order: means the User’s instruction to buy or sell Cryptocurrency or GHS on certain conditions.
- Platform: means an environment created by ATAIX that allows to trade Cryptocurrencies and GHS.
- Rollover fee: means estimated fee that is charged by ATAIX from the User’s balance to rollover a position for the next 4 hours.
- Seller: means the User who submits an Order to sell GHS or Cryptocurrencies through the Platform.
- Services: means all and any service provided by ATAIX.
- Site: means ATAIX website at https://ataix.com/.
- Transaction fee: means a fee which is payable to ATAIX for each completed Transaction.
- Transaction Price: means the total price paid by the Buyer in respect to each Transaction performed via the Service.
- Transaction: means (i) transfer of Cryptocurrencies or Fiat currencies by the User to his/her Account (“Deposit Transaction”); (ii) transfer of Cryptocurrencies or Fiat currencies among the Users (“Trading Transaction”), (iii) withdrawal of Cryptocurrencies or Fiat currencies from his/her Account (“Withdrawal Transaction”).
- Voucher: means an alphanumeric redeemable code, which can be used to transfer Cryptocurrency or GHS between Accounts.
- Withdrawal: means a Transaction involving a transfer of Funds from the User’s Account to his/her bank account or to an account opened in any other financial institution.
THE SCOPE OF THE SERVICES
- The Services allow all Users of the Platform to trade Cryptocurrencies with other Users.
- Depending on the User’s place of residence, the User may not be able to use all the functions of the Site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow those rules and laws in his/her place of residence and/or place from which the User accesses this Site.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, when completing Trading Transactions, s/he is trading with other Users, and that ATAIX acts only as an intermediary in such Transactions, not as the counterparty to any trade.
THE USER’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The User undertakes to comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations related to the use of the Services.
- The User undertakes to monitor all and any changes on his/her Account, including but not limited to the balance matters.
- The User agrees that, whenever the Transaction is made, the Platform sends and receives the monetary sums and/or cryptocurrencies to/from the Buyer’s and the Seller’s Accounts opened in their name and on their behalf.
- The User undertakes to notify ATAIX immediately of any unauthorized use of his/her Account or password, or any other breach of security by email addressed to [email protected] Any User who violates the mentioned rules may be terminated, and thereafter held liable for any losses incurred by ATAIX or any user of the Site.
- The User undertakes not to use the Service to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorist organizations, or malicious hacking.
- The User is responsible for any and all damages caused, and all liability actions brought against ATAIX for infringement of any third-party rights or violation of any applicable laws.
- All added payment instruments to your Account, may it be a bank account, credit card, debit card, or others must be named after the Account holder. Any attempt otherwise will be considered as fraud.
THE USER’S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- By registering an Account, the User expressly represents and warrants that s/he:
- follows the rules and laws in his/her country of residence and/or country from which he /she accesses this Site and Services;
- The User represents and warrants that s/he will only use the Platform to perform Transactions in accordance with the conditions set forth in these Terms and that they are duly authorised and have the capacity to enter into the Transactions on the Platform.
- The User represents and warrants that both Fiat currency and cryptocurrency deposited to the Account belong to the User and derived from legal sources.
- The User represents and warrants than s/he will withdraw any cryptocurrency from his/her Account only to his/her wallets, otherwise ATAIX does not hold any liability for the consequences of such withdrawal.
- The User represents and warrants that all Transactions being carried out do not violate the rights of any third party or applicable laws.
- The User understands that his personal data and identifiers may be shared with appropriately authorised third parties, due to legal obligations such as prevention of crimes and tax purposes and/or to provide the service requested by the User.
ATAIX'S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- ATAIX’s responsibility shall be limited to using reasonable technical efforts to ensure the receipt of the cryptocurrency transferred. When initiating cryptocurrency transactions to a user who is not the ATAIX User, ATAIX responsibility shall be further limited to ensuring the transfer of the necessary technical data to the cryptocurrency network.
- ATAIX is not responsible for any malfunction, breakdown, delay or interruption of the Internet connection or any reason why our site is unavailable at any given time.
- ATAIX is not responsible for the delay in the processing of payments made by the fault of any third parties, operators of such transactions.
- In the case of fraud, ATAIX undertakes to report all the necessary information, including names, addresses and all other requested information, to the relevant authorities dealing with fraud and breaches of the law. The Users recognize that their account may be frozen at any time at the request of any competent authority investigating a fraud or any other illegal activity.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits the responsibility of ATAIX for fraud, death or personal injury caused by their negligence, breach of the terms implied by operation of the law or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law.
ATAIX’S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- All buy and sell orders made on the Platform, will be managed in an anonymous manner so that Buyers and Sellers are not acquainted with each other. The Transaction Price is calculated on the basis of actual matched orders made by the Buyers and Sellers participating in the bidding process on the Platform combined with the applicable Transaction fees.
- ATAIX represents and warrants that once the orders to buy or sell Cryptocurrencies match, such orders may not be cancelled or reversed. It holds all Cryptocurrencies acquired by each User in his/her Account and on the respective User's behalf.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All content on this Site and ATAIX mobile applications is the property of ATAIX and is protected by copyright, patent, trademark and any other applicable laws, unless otherwise specified hereby.
- The trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos of ATAIX and others used on the Site (hereinafter the “Trademarks”) are the property of ATAIX and its respective owners. The software, applications, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video and audio materials used on this Site belong to ATAIX. The Trademarks and other content on the Site should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, no matter manual or automated. The use of any content from the Site on any other site or a networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited; any such unauthorized use may violate copyright, patent, trademark and any other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- ATAIX supports the protection of intellectual property. If you would like to submit (i) a trademark claim for violation of a mark on which you hold a valid, registered trademark or service mark, or (ii) a copyright claim for any material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, please send us an email to [email protected]
THE USER VERIFICATION
- Identification and verification procedures (also known as 'Know Your Customer' or 'KYC') are required for all the Transactions. If the User refuses to provide required documents and information under KYC, ATAIX reserves the right to immediately terminate the Services provision to the User.
- The User undertakes to provide ATAIX with correct and relevant documents and personal information contained therein. In case the User provides counterfeit documents and false personal information, such behaviour will be interpreted as a fraudulent activity.
- The User hereby authorises ATAIX to, directly or indirectly (through third parties), make any inquiries as we consider it necessary to check the relevance and accuracy of the information provided for verification purposes. Personal Data transferred will be limited to strictly the necessary and with security measures in use to protect the data.
- The Site is for the User’s personal and non-commercial use only. ATAIX is vigilant in maintaining the security of the Site and the Service. By registering with ATAIX, the User agrees to provide ATAIX with current, accurate and complete personal information as prompted by the registration process and to keep such information updated.
- The User is allowed to register only one Account on the Platform. Thus, any additional Account may be suspended.
- The User agrees that s/he will not use any Account other than their own or access the Account of any other User at any time or assist others in obtaining unauthorized access.
- ATAIX reserves the right to recommend amount limits for the Account funding/withdrawal. ATAIX could recommend daily, monthly and per one-transaction amount limits.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information on their Account, including, but not limited to their password, email, wallet address, wallet balance and of all activities including Transactions made via their Account. If there is any suspicious activity related to the User’s Account, ATAIX may request additional information from the User, including authenticating documents and freeze the Account for the review time. The User is obligated to comply with these security requests or accept termination of their Account.
- Creation or use of the Accounts without obtaining a prior express permission from ATAIX will result in the immediate suspension of all respective Accounts, as well as all pending buy/sell orders. Any attempt to do so or to assist others (Users or other third parties), or distribution of instructions, software or tools for that purpose will result in termination of such Users’ Accounts. Termination is not an exclusive remedy for such a violation and ATAIX may decide to take further action against the User.
- In case if it has been more than twelve (12) month since the User signed in with his/her Account or made the Funds deposit, ATAIX has the right to qualify this Account as abandoned. Abandoned Accounts with zero balances shall be deactivated.
- The Platform allows the User to submit the Orders to buy or sell Cryptocurrencies.
- The User recognizes that the Order should only be submitted after careful consideration and the User understands and accepts consequences of its execution. The User agrees that as soon as the Order is executed, such transaction is irreversible and may not be cancelled. Transactions will be executed instantly upon the matching of the Buyer's and the Seller's Orders without prior notice to the Seller and the Buyer and will be considered to have taken place at the execution date and time.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that in case the destination tag is not specified, is incorrectly indicated (in particular XRP, XLM) or the reference number is incorrectly specified (for Fiat transactions), the User may lose the deposit or at least the processing speed of such requests will be made with low priority.
- Minimum and maximum order amount vary for each trading pair and can be seen on the Trade Page when placing an Order.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that Deposit and Withdrawal Transaction in Fiat currency may be delayed due to some bank verifications and checks. Similarly, and due to the inherent nature of the cryptocurrency networks, the User acknowledges and agrees that depositing and withdrawing Cryptocurrencies into/from their Account may take some time.
- Unverified users are not allowed to withdraw any Cryptocurrencies from their Account within forty-eight (48) hours after the Account was created.
- The User can use Vouchers to transfer Cryptocurrencies between the Accounts. No commissions or fees are charged for generating and redeeming Vouchers. The Voucher should be redeemed before its expiration date set by ATAIX. ATAIX shall not be liable and shall not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the User's use of the Vouchers purchased from any third parties or acquired in any other way. To avoid doubts, the User is solely responsible for ensuring that the Voucher they acquired is genuine and redeemable.
- In case if the User discovers transaction activity, including but not limited to unknown deposits and withdrawals, on their Account that was not initiated by the User, the User shall immediately notify ATAIX of this fact and follow the instructions sent by ATAIX. Otherwise, ATAIX reserves the right to freeze the Account until the end of investigation.
- ATAIX may be forced to cancel or recall already executed Withdrawal Transaction at a request of financial institutions, including but not limited to banks, which are involved in settlement of such Transactions. In such cases the User is obliged to cooperate with ATAIX in order to discover the reasons for such request.
- Minimum deposit amount is determined based on the particular currency and its recurring network fee. If the amount is less than specified, the funds will not be credited to the User's Account.
- ATAIX does not support Ethereum (ETH) deposit and/or withdrawal via smart contracts.
- Withdrawals below specified limits are not supported.
- Margin Trading is available for long and short positions, which are a subject to specific fees, limits and conditions defined by ATAIX.
- ATAIX may charge its fees for opening and/or closing of a position, as well as for keeping a position open (“Rollover fee”). Relevant fees can be found on the Fee schedule page..
- The User may rollover an opened position for the next 4 hours multiple times paying the Rollover fee.
- In any case, an opened position should be closed within 360 days as of the day it was opened.
- Due to volatility and constant changes on a cryptocurrency market ATAIX reserves the right to close any open position any time with a two weeks prior notice to the User. In order to cancel the position closure the User has to replenish their Account in order to cover the missing amount within its opened position covered by ATAIX. If the User does not close or cover their position after a notice, this position can be closed automatically. ATAIX does not cover any losses occurring due to position closure.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that in order to avoid their balance to go negative, ATAIX has the right to close any open position, with or without any notification to the User when the price of a base currency (i.e. first symbol in the trading pair) approaches the ‘stop loss price’ value, specified by the User while opening a position.
- Depending on the situation on the Cryptocurrency market any open position can be closed before the onset of ‘stop loss price’. Wherein, the closure price could differ from ‘stop loss price’. ATAIX does not cover any losses occurring due to the position closure.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the position opened under margin trading conditions on the ATAIX platform may be closed before the stop-loss price occurs if there is no possibility of reserving the required trading volumes for closing the position at the lowest price. The estimated closing price in the margin trading interface may be different from the real closing price.
- ATAIX reserves the right to close any open position without any notice to the User if the User has insufficient Funds to pay relevant fees or if a position is opened more than 360 days.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that when the position is closing the ATAIX platform displays the approximate closing price, which may differ from the final due to instant changes in cryptocurrency market.
- The User agrees to pay ATAIX the Transaction fee for each completed Transaction.
- Prior to trading, the User must consider the Transaction fee rates published on the Fee schedule page. However, ATAIX reserves the right to change the Transaction fee rates from time to time publishing updates on the Fee schedule page.
- The Transaction fee amount is automatically charged off in the currency indicated after symbol “/” in the trading pair after the relevant Transaction. Thus, for BTC/USD the fee is charged in USD; for ETH/BTC the fee is charged in BTC.
- The Transaction fee is charged according to the Rounding policy.
- Minimum and maximum price, as well as minimum and maximum order amount vary for each trading pair and can be seen on the Trade Page when placing an order.
- For specific type of orders, the Transaction fee may differ from those published on the 'Fee Schedule' page. Transaction fee rate shall be disclosed before the order execution.
- The Transaction fee, other charges, as well as the charge procedure can be changed/reviewed unilaterally by ATAIX from time to time and such changes shall become effective the moment they are posted on the Site.
- For all financial calculations ATAIX uses the rounding policy in the favour of the Platform. ATAIX rounds the Fiat currencies to the 2nd digit after the separator. The Rounding policy for cryptocurrencies varies depending on cryptocurrency.
- For the purpose of the processes optimization, transactions on the Platform with regard to some items (including, but not limited to currencies, cryptocurrencies, tokens, etc.) will not be reflected at the User’s Account and will appear as soon as a unit is whole in accordance with the rounding standards.
- ATAIX reserves the right to suspend or terminate your ATAIX Account at any time if we reasonably believe to be required to do so by the law or in order to comply with recommendations issued by a relevant government authority or recognized body for the prevention of financial crime.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the Account for any illegal purposes. ATAIX will report any suspicious activity to the relevant law enforcement.
- The User shall ensure that they do not use the Services for the transactions relating to:
- money laundering, terrorist financing, proliferation of weapons of mass destruction;
- human trafficking;
- any goods or services that are illegal or the promotion, offer or marketing of which is illegal or that are offered in connection with illegal, obscene or pornographic content, depict children or minors in sexual postures, depict means of propaganda or signs of unconstitutional organisations glorifying war or violating human dignity;
- any goods or services, promotion, offer or marketing of which would violate copyrights, industrial property rights or other rights of any person;
- archaeological findings;
- drugs, narcotics or hallucinogens;
- weapons of any kind;
- illegal gambling services;
- Ponzi, pyramid or any other “get rich quick” schemes;
- goods that are subject to any trade embargo;
- media that is harmful to minors and violates laws and, in particular, the provision in respect of the protection of minors;
- body parts or human remains;
- protected animals or protected plants;
- weapons or explosive materials; or
- any other illegal goods, services or transactions.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Account’s credentials, including, but not limited to a password, email, wallet address, balance and of all activity including Transactions made through the Account.
- ATAIX personnel will never ask the User to disclose their password. Any message the User receives or website that he/she visits that asks for the password, other than the ATAIX Site, should be reported to ATAIX. If the User is in doubt whether a website is genuine, it is required to ensure the website is EV SSL compliant (Security Certificate Validation is shown in the address bar of a web browser).
- It is advisable to change the User’s password regularly (at least every three (3) to six (6) months) in order to reduce the risk of a security breach in relation to the Account. ATAIX also advises the User not to choose a password that is easily guessed from information someone might know or gather about the User or a password that has a meaning. The User must never allow anyone to access his/her Account or watch the User accessing his/her Account.
- If the User has any security concerns about his/her Account, login details, password or other security feature being lost, stolen, misappropriated, used without authorization or otherwise compromised, the User is advised to change the password. The User must contact Support Service without undue delay on becoming aware of any loss, theft, misappropriation or unauthorized use of the Account, login details, password or other security features. Any undue delay in notifying ATAIX may not only affect the security of the Account but may result in the User being liable for any losses as a result. If the User suspects that someone else accessed his/her Account, the User should also contact an appropriate government agency and report the incident.
- The User must take reasonable care to ensure that his/her e-mail account(s) are secure and only accessed by the User, as his/her e-mail address may be used to reset passwords or to communicate with the User about the security of the Account. ATAIX cannot be liable for the breach of an e-mail account resulting an unauthorized Transaction to be executed with proper confirmation. In case any of the e-mail addresses registered with the User’s Accounts are compromised, the User should without undue delay after becoming aware of this contact Support Service and also contact his/her e-mail service provider.
- Irrespective of whether the User is using a public, a shared or his/her own computer to access the Account, the User must always ensure that his/her login details are not stored by the browser, cached or otherwise recorded. The User should never use any functionality that allows login details or passwords to be stored by the computer he/she is using.
- Additional products or services the User uses may have additional security requirements and the User must familiarize with those as notified to him/her.
- Two-factor authentication must be enabled in order to make any Withdrawal Transactions.
- ATAIX also reserves the right to cancel unconfirmed Accounts or Accounts that have been inactive for a period of six (6) months or more and/or to modify or discontinue our Site or Service. The User agrees that ATAIX will not be liable to them or to any third party for termination of their Account or access to the Site.
- The suspension of the Account shall not affect the payment of the Transaction fees due for past Transactions. Upon termination, the User shall provide a valid bank account details or cryptocurrency address to allow the transfer of any currencies deposited to his/her Account. ATAIX shall transfer the currencies as soon as possible following the User's request in the time frames specified by ATAIX.
- ATAIX will send the credit balance of the User’s Account to him/her, however in circumstances a number of intermediaries may be involved in an international payment and these or the beneficiary bank may deduct charges. ATAIX will use reasonable efforts to ensure that such charges are disclosed to the User prior to sending the payment; however, where they cannot be avoided, the User acknowledges that these charges cannot always be calculated in advance, and that he/she agrees to be responsible for such charges.
- All Services are provided “AS IS”, without guarantees of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- ATAIX will strive to keep the Site up and running; however, all online services suffer from occasional disruptions and outages and ATAIX is not liable for any disruption or loss the User may suffer as a result. Thus, ATAIX does not provide any guarantees that access to the Site will not be interrupted or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information.
API, WIDGETS AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- API requests are limited to 600 requests per 10 minutes. If this limit is exceeded, it may result to the ban for 10 minutes. For example, if you perform 600 queries in the first minute, the next query is possible only after 9 minutes + 1 second.
- ATAIX may provide widgets for the User’s use to put our data on the User’s Site. The User is free to use widgets in their original unmodified and unaltered state.
FINANCIAL OR LEGAL ADVICE
ATAIX does not provide any financial, investment or legal advice in connection with the Services provided by ATAIX. ATAIX may provide information on the price, range, volatility of Cryptocurrencies and events that have affected the price of Cryptocurrencies, but it should not be considered as an investment or financial advice and should not be construed as such. Any decision to buy or sell Cryptocurrencies is the User’s decision and ATAIX will not be liable for any loss suffered.
- The User undertakes to pay all his/her taxes and duties, which can be resulted from the use of ATAIX Services and should be paid according to the User’s state of residence regulations.
- ATAIX is not responsible for any violation made by the User due to his/her obligation to calculate and pay taxes and duties.
NOTICES AND COMMUNICATION
- ATAIX reserves the right to send notices to and communicate with the User by any means of communication available to ATAIX, considering the contact details provided by the User.
- The main official information channel of ATAIX is the ATAIX Blog
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ATAIX, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL CONTENT, PERSONAL INFORMATION, FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION AND DATA STORED THEREIN, (VII) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IX) ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, “X-RATED”, OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE AND/ OR (X) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USER'S USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ATAIX IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ADDITION, THE USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL ATAIX’S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY THE USER FOR THE PARTICULAR SERVICES THAT ARE THE SUBJECT OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USER'S USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE.
- ATAIX will not be liable for the Transactions, initiated by the User, below the prescribed limits, as stated in clause 10.10. hereof.
MODIFICATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
This Site, the ATAIX mobile applications and the Services found at this Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by ATAIX. ATAIX assumes no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies or practices of any third- party websites. In addition, ATAIX does not censor or edit the content of any third-party websites. By using this Site or the Services found at these locations, you expressly release ATAIX from any and all liability arising from the User's use of any third-party website.